near seoul, come to my villa in the woods!!

by chiho posted Jun 05, 2014
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄
Extra Form
Location Seoul
etc location seoul
11.jpg : near seoul, come to my villa in the woods!!12.jpg : near seoul, come to my villa in the woods!!13.jpg : near seoul, come to my villa in the woods!!14.jpg : near seoul, come to my villa in the woods!!15.jpg : near seoul, come to my villa in the woods!!16.jpg : near seoul, come to my villa in the woods!!17.jpg : near seoul, come to my villa in the woods!!18.jpg : near seoul, come to my villa in the woods!!19.jpg : near seoul, come to my villa in the woods!!20.jpg : near seoul, come to my villa in the woods!!20.jpg : near seoul, come to my villa in the woods!!19.jpg : near seoul, come to my villa in the woods!!18.jpg : near seoul, come to my villa in the woods!!17.jpg : near seoul, come to my villa in the woods!!16.jpg : near seoul, come to my villa in the woods!!15.jpg : near seoul, come to my villa in the woods!!14.jpg : near seoul, come to my villa in the woods!!13.jpg : near seoul, come to my villa in the woods!!12.jpg : near seoul, come to my villa in the woods!!11.jpg : near seoul, come to my villa in the woods!!

Korea has a wonderful natural environment. But only a few people know it. Come to the real natural place close to Seoul! (There is a subway station nearby).

Now or never is the time for you to experience Korean culture. This is the experience which you can't have in city life. ( Enjoy a nice party with free beer)

*if you want Long-term Residence or details, please message 010 4227 2546 or email)skqkrclgh@naver.com

(but this villa is located yangsu station that 1 hour from Gangnam, if you don't have a car,will be uncomfortable. )

apllication of healing camp >>https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1dH2CjLHaD96kZWwHEvI1SpfYjP61p9w1k9TnBwIMB1o/viewform