Seeking a roommate in Sinchon/Hongae Area ASAP :)

by LV posted May 22, 2014
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄
Extra Form
Location Seoul
etc location Sinchon/Hongae Area
DSC05035.JPG : Seeking a roommate in Sinchon/Hongae Area ASAP :)DSC05034.JPG : Seeking a roommate in Sinchon/Hongae Area ASAP :)DSC05033.JPG : Seeking a roommate in Sinchon/Hongae Area ASAP :)DSC05032.JPG : Seeking a roommate in Sinchon/Hongae Area ASAP :)DSC05030.JPG : Seeking a roommate in Sinchon/Hongae Area ASAP :)DSC05029.JPG : Seeking a roommate in Sinchon/Hongae Area ASAP :)

Seeking a roommate in the Sinchon/ Hongdae Area

안녕하세요! 룸메이트가 이사갔어요. 룸메이트 찾고싶어요.

저는 교포에요. 한국에서 알바하고 한국어공부해요.

나의방이 빌라에서 5층있어요. 신촌하고 홍대역 가까워요. 5-10분 거려요. 침실, 욕실, 거실, 주방, 세탁실, 발코니도있어요. 월세 450,000원. 보증금 450,000원.

미안해요…한국어 어려워요. @_@

I am currently living by myself after my roommate moved out and I would like to find a new roommate.

I am an Asian American male, working part-time and studying as well. If you can speak Korean or studying Korean, we can practice together :)

I live on the top floor (5th) with my own balcony. Perfect for the spring and summer. There is one bedroom, bathroom, living room, kitchen, and laundry room. Everything is furnished (bed, kitchenware, refrigerator, etc).

The location is quiet and convenient to Hongdae (10min walk) and Sinchon (5min walk).

The rent would be 450,000won/month for the bedroom. I'm currently living in the living room. The electricity and gas is not included, but during the spring, summer, and fall, it is only about 30,000won total.

If you're interested, let me know and I'll send some pictures

Enjoy the wonderful weather!~ :)

email: 0e305g0@comcast.net