The fall semester of 2016 Korean Traditional Music Class for Foreigners starts from Sept. 3.
The program will be conducted in English and Korean (with language assistance) and the Center will provide instruments necessary for the lesson during the class.
1. CLASS DURATION
- Sept. 3 - Nov. 19 (11 weeks / no class on Sept. 17) / 10:30 - 12:20
* Completion Concert: Sat. 5pm, Nov. 26 at Yeak-dang Theater
2. PARTICIPATION FEE
- 70,000 won (covers the whole course)
3. CLASSES OFFERED
- Beginner GAYAGEUM (zither with 12 strings)
- Intermediate GAYAGEUM
- JANGGU (hourglass-shaped drum)
- HAEGEUM (fiddle with two strings)
* Classes are subject to cancellation due to insufficient participants.
- Duration: Aug. 1 - Sept. 1 (Gayageum intermediate: by Aug. 15)
- First come, first served
- Download application from below website and send it by email.
- Website: www.gugak.go.kr/eng
- Credit transfer to National Gugak Center bank account after receiving confirmation email.
For more information and questions, please contact: