Hello foreigners and Koreans in Korea
This blog post is a short introduction to job seeking for foreigners in Korea. Finding work in a foreign country is difficult for a number of reasons:
- The language barrier can be difficult to overcome. In order to successfully communicate with one's co-workers, one needs to have a good command of the local language, such as Korean, in addition to English.
- In order to work in a foreign country one requires the correct visa status. The correct visa status for finding a job in Korea is D-10 Job Seekers' visa. One's visa status must be changed at immigration and supplemented with the necessary documents.
- Finding relevant job information is not easy. Job posts are scattered around the internet in different languages and often websites are difficult to navigate or require complicated membership applications.
JobSeekr is a new job seeking platform created by foreigners for foreigners. Please visit and have a look around the next time you require information about job seeking in Korea.
- [2019/12/24] ★low deposit★beautiful 15th floor high view★loft House (17)
- [2019/04/04] Korean to other languages (English or Spanish, whatever) (275)
- [2019/02/07] [SUWON] NONADURI SHAREHOUSE 2nd (near to SKKU, Sungkyunkwan university, Suwon Campus) (511)
- [2018/10/31] 【2room】hongdae, small deposit, short term, long term (325)
- [2018/02/06] ** SHARE HOUSE in Suwon near to SKKU (Sungkyunkwan university) (801)