The spring semester of 2015 Korean Traditional Music Class for Foreigners starts from March 7. The program will be conducted in English and Korean (with language assistance) and the Center will provide instruments necessary for the lesson during the class.
1. CLASS DURATION
- Mar. 7 ~ May. 16 (11 weeks) / 10:30 ~ 12:20
* Completion Concert: Sat. 5pm, Mar. 23 at Umyeon-dang Theater
2. PARTICIPATION FEE
- 70,000 won (covering the whole 12-week course)
3. Participants’ Benefit
- Participants attending more than 50% (6 days) of the semester will be given ticket (s) for one ‘Saturday Performance of Korean Music & Dance’ (one A seat or two B seats) upon their request.
- Beginner's GAYAGEUM (12-string zither
- Intermediate GAYAGEUM (12-string zither)
- JANGGU (hourglass-shaped drum)
- HAEGEUM (two-string spike fiddle)
* Classes are subject to cancelation due to insufficient participants.
- Duration: Feb. 2 ~ Mar. 5
- First come, first served
- Download and fill attached application form and send it to:firstname.lastname@example.org.
After receiving a confirmation email, transfer participation fee (70,000 won) to National Gugak Center bank account to complete registration. The bank account information will be sent in the confirmation email.
For more information and questions, please contact:
Website) www.gugak .go.kr -> English