Native Eng. Teachers Wanted
for elementary kids’ 10 day Eng. camp
1. Date : Aug. 3rd(Thu) - 12th(Sat), 2017, 10 days, residential
· The children enter the camp site on 5th(Sat), while staff and teachers on 3rd(Thu) for 2 day orientation.
· There is no day off during the camp period.
2. Place : Will be located near a university at Gyeonggido province. (will soon be specified)
3. Payment : 1,000,000 Won, Not negotiable
· 3 meals and accommodation are offered.
· Accident insurance covers the medical bills resulting from any work related accident during the camp period.
· Korean Income Tax 3.3% (33,000 Won) shall be excluded from the amount above.
4. Working Hour : 9 AM – 6 PM (hours are shiftable depending on situations)
5. Number of teachers needed : 10
6. Job Responsibilities
· To teach Eng. to elementary children aged 12-14 (4th-6th grade) in a fun and enjoyable way.
· To do various activities and games during class and participate in special events like an opening ceremony and a graduation party.
· Experience of teaching Eng. to elementary kids. (over a year)
· Loves the children the way they are. Patients and favorable impressions for kids are important.
· Should hold a VISA that has work permit such as F-4, F-6, etc..
· Field trip, camp experience are more than welcomed.
8. Application Process
· Mail your resume at email@example.com June. 2 - July. 10, 2017
· The Resume is not limited to any particular form and should
- enlist your experience of teaching Eng., dealing with kids, or work in a camp.
- include your educational background, other job experience and VISA type that verifies your work permit in Korea.
- show your recent picture.
· Applicants found proper will get a phone call to arrange an interview from camp manager, Matthew. Kim (010-9526-4434) at UKedu, Gosuk building 1F, Pyungchangmoonwha-ro 6-3, Jongro-gu, Seoul (서울시 종로구 평창문화로 6-3 (신영동 72-10) 고석빌딩 1층)
· Applicants who find it hard to proceed an interview at the place above shall consult the camp manager and may find a reasonable alternative.
· Applicants shall receive the contract form before the interview by mail to look through the conditions and sentences, and should sign and present the contract form in 3 working days after giving mutual and verbal confirmation to work together.
· Not signing the contract after the period stated above shall be regarded as abandoning the application and shall not be re-considered.
· This camp has been being held every summer(Aug.) and winter(Jan.) vacation for 4 years.
· A teacher proceed a class, made up of 10-15 boys and girls, with a Class Counselor, a bilingual Korean university student.
· All the necessary materials including textbooks are offered.
· Drinking alcoholic beverages are strongly forbidden during the camp period.
· Commuting is discouraged for ‘No Show’ problem next morning.
· All confirmed teachers should sign a Korean government’s legal document which allows UKedu, the employer to legally screen “the record of sexual crimes and child abusement” after signing the contract.
· Will certainly be hard if you are not flexible with kids but it is all worth it at the end.
· Further questions on this camp shall be answered below the reply area or through this e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org